Monday, January 21, 2008

Character Assasination or simply put, Filtering...

It is my happy duty to report to all reading on this blog, that I have done some experimenting in my time of late, not so much with women either, but with the 'out-of-their-hole', neo-liberal scum. Yes scum, I have no other word for them. I have gone to a few of their forums, I have time and time again tried to post perfectly sensible and civilised comments there, and they banned me every time and deleted my posts because I had a differing point of view. Pretty much the same thing happens every time I try to oppose the 50 comments on any B92 story that state how Serbia has not progressed and submitted enough to the 'world powers'. Now I'm all for might is right, but no one should expect Serbia to simply submit. These people are enraging, that's a taken, but what you have to keep in mind is that they are not mindless drones, but the new breed of metro sexual man who will tirelessly work to make anyone with a differing point of view look evil, not bad but evil, and you have to keep in mind that they are aggressive and infectious because of their highly willingly exposed feminine side. This does not go when Nenad Canak is in question because he actually has an abnormal count of feminine hormones fueling his anti-Serb/self aggression.

If there are any liberals reading this then in your response, if any, please don't smear me, don't attack me, but just address the issue. As of January 14, Happy New Year.

No comments: